20090213

music, maybe.

On the real, Charles Hamilton - Lacey DuValle and Asher Roth - Cartoon Chick, have been keeping me amused for the past few days. They are some characters, truly. So I wonder, am i the only female who knows just about all the words to this nasty ass Trina song ? LOOK BACK AT ME, nigga waaat. On to this VDAY malarky, I will be having a nice ass oil bath thanks to myself. Yes, i can't stick to one subject and i don't think i ever could. Maybach Music, Rick Ross is an officer and he ain't shit. 50 so piped his baby-mother and that is also funny shit. I have nothing important to say cause i don't feel a need to fake intelligence. So i'm gonna type mad irrelevant shit cause i cannn ! One last thing, SMH @ this Chris Brown and Rihanna shit. Two obvious hot tempered people together will eventually become a fight and it's obvious who won this one. I'm not going to feel sad for her, cause I have no doubt they are both to blame for that. Now on to my song, which i will gurantee break your waistline to.

0 commentos:

Post a Comment